There are many reasons why we should supplement with daily supplements. It’s difficult for anyone to get the adequate 40-plus required nutrients we need daily. Most of us fail to meet the suggested dietary recommendations for many reasons, could include unhealthy food choices, restricted calorie intake, loss of appetite, and ever-changing nutritional needs. Perusing the supplement aisle can be quite daunting. Right? The truth is, not all supplements are created equal. Many supplements are filled with cheap fillers and trace amounts of the vitamins and minerals. It’s important to know which supplements are best for you and which ones you should be taking daily so let’s start with the basics.
I’M Renée Teller, AND I’M A LIFE STRATEGIST. I work with motivated, ambitious women to realize their life purpose and create an executable plan to reach it. You have this ONE life – and I’m here to help you make it spectacular!
- What does it take to hear God’s voice? November 23, 2020
- Can God hear our prayers? November 16, 2020
- How to have hope even during turbulent times November 9, 2020
- The greatest gift you can receive; Salvation November 2, 2020
- WVW #022 – Persevere: Against all odds, how can we win? October 26, 2020